Saturday, December 13, 2014

What is wrong with me?

Why is it that I can NOT get into the Christmas spirit? Is it cause it came up to fast or is it cause all the stores started to early? I know that there are some commercials that make me click the mute button cause they are out right irritating. Like the Cadillac commercial. Irritating music and they just love to repeat the darn thing back to back. *rolls eyes*.

Plus after the new year, I am going to renew my sub to IPABRA group and start online photo showing. The groups on Facebook are just not getting me the points that I need. So, Starting next month I can start a new and hopefully stay away from Facebook more. Plus I have to keep working on my new web site. It has lots of pages and I was trying to find out with my current account with Yahoo, just how many pages I was allowed. The pages are mostly sub pages and sub pages to the sub pages. I guess when I am done, and go to publish it, we will find out which pages get cut. LOL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment