Saturday, December 6, 2014

Common sense when driving in fog

I know a lot of people drive in the fog and use common sense, but for one driver, common sense is NOT in his brain. I won't sugar coat what I am about to say about what happened in the picture I am posting. So if you don't want to read what I have to say, stop reading this.
 What your seeing in this photo is a wreck that happened yesterday(12/5/2014). See, I was(and still am)expecting a package from Tn. I had been tracking it and so I called the office(where my husband works) to see if the package had arrived. Well the secretary told me that there had been a wreck involving the FedEx van. I went crazy. I was trying to find out all the information about the wreck using every venue I could think of. I called my husband and told him what had happened. He told me not to believe the secretaries cause they have a tendency to tell little white lies. Well as you can see this was no lie. I did find out that my package was safe. I called the 800 # for FedEx and the gentleman was very helpful. He told me that the package was in a different truck. Talk about relief. Anyway, the photo above shows the horrors that happened. Reports stated that the cattle hauler was doing speeds of excessive greater than 75mph. Plus is was very foggy. The driver claimed he didn't see the FedEx van and decided to go to the left(maybe to pass someone). Well as you can see that the driver of the van didn't have a chance. Yes he was killed upon impact. Dee King transport is one of the most shittiest companies around here. Their drivers have no common sense and they speed. I have had several of their drivers pass me in a no passing zone when there are on coming traffic. 
Plus they are rude when talking on the cb. I hope the family of the FedEx driver sues the living daylights out of Dee King. They deserve it too. Plus the driver for Dee King needs to be fired for this. He had absolutely no right driving that fast in that kind of weather. I bet he was high on drugs. Seems that is all Dee King likes to hire. Druggies and Illegals without a CDL's. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment