Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Yup, Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that 2014 was a better year for you than it was for me. Some of 2014 was good, but as we know that it did have it's bad days/months. I hope you also got many presents that contained model horses(would love to see them). I won't be getting any this year cause my 2 presents was our water heater and our furnace. Plus I am expecting 2 years of payments on models from Nicky Petrie. She said she would mail them off after Christmas. Hey that is fine with me. The hubby is none to happy, he will accuse me of spending high dollar amounts for them when I have been making payments. The man just don't get it. 

He thinks that I don't need anymore models, EVER. But yet he demands more and more tools. He has 9 drills, 12 saws(both manual and electronic), 9 grease guns, and numerous amounts of sockets and wrenches. But yet he wants more and more. I figure that with all those tools, he has spent more than $6,000.00 in one year. Some of them are NOT cheap. The most expensive tool he owns is his large crescent wrench. $500.00 that he bought earlier this year. And he bitches about me buying a $200.00 model. He says that the horses don't produce work. They just sit there and look stupid. There have been plenty of times where I wanted to take that $500.00 wrench and use it up against his head. But then I think that my models won't be stolen anytime soon where as some of his tools have gone missing after a few days(some of the employees here). I have to laugh. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Time to go out and get his presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment