Thursday, December 25, 2014

What a Christmas............

Well my Christmas wasn't to good. Woke up this morning and found out that we have to replace the 12v battery on our RV. Can't run the furnace cause it is drawing to much power. I am hoping that the parts store in town will be open today and we can get a new battery, but with this being Christmas, I doubt they will be open. So, now we are bundled up and cold. 

Hubby loved his few presents I did get him. But for some reason I feel he is blaming me for the battery problem. So this morning I have been looking online for houses that are for sale. Found 2 of them, but the price is just out of our range and I don't think Green Tree would allow us to take on a second mortgage. But it never hurts to ask. So I guess I will be asking them this week. The only thing they can say is "NO!" 

That would be my luck. Plus I have been trying to get it set up for auto pay with them for nearly a year now and the darn website keeps saying that I don't qualify. So every 3 months, I get a call from them and we set up the e-check thing. I keep telling them that their web site says that we don't qualify for auto pay, but they say we do. Confusing. I think as soon as we get that house in Pampa paid off, I am going to sell it for cheap, cheap, cheap. We were going to remodel it, but with Daniel's hellish hours, there is no way we can get it done. Getting a contractor to come do it is going to cost us an arm and a leg. For just the electrical (wiring etc) it is going to cost us $1500.00, For the drywall and insulation: $4,000.00. The total cost to fix up the house is going to cost us close to $10,000.00. That also includes all the plumbing. When we bought the house we thought it was ready to move into. We didn't know that we would have to practically rebuild the damn thing. I just hope that when we do sell it, that someone will buy it and be ready to rebuild. 

Well until laters

No comments:

Post a Comment