Monday, July 14, 2014

NAN & Breyerfest 2014 come and gone

Yup another year has come and gone for NAN and Breyerfest. Yet again, I had to stay home. I know there are several people who like me either can't go or don't have the funds. Thankfully I was able to save some of the photos of auction pieces for BF(short for Breyerfest). I give credit to who took the photo's and I am NOT using them to make any money. I am just showing the models that I personally like(but will never own). I know I could customize OF models to look like the OOAK's with differences.
Now this TWH is sweet. I personally can do this pattern in Pastels. Or even in Oils. I will have to see if I can find a "Body" in that mold. If not, I will just buy an OF one and customize it.
Now this one is captivating. I love the coloration. The cheetah markings make it that more desirable cause I love the big cat Cheetahs. They have always been my favorite of the big cats Plus I love this mold. I think I may just have Karen Dietrich cm one for me.
Totilas in palomino? Oh yea!!! I know I can get one customized. I will have to get a few bodies. I have a few ideas of what colors for this mold
Another desirable model, Yea, I love Arabians and this girl is delish. The only downside to this girl is her mane. Easy to customize, but a real brat if you are just going to repaint cause you HAVE to get up under the mane. It is NOT molded to the neck. 
 The Ruffian mold is getting pretty popular among the "Specials". I adore this mold and have several that are cm'd. I do have almost all the OF's. There are like 2 or 3 that I don't have but need to pursue to add to my ever growing conga. .

No comments:

Post a Comment