Thursday, July 3, 2014

Anita's costume is DONE!!!

Yup you read right. I did finish it and it is now in her hands. I had a joy refurbishing it. Here are pictures of it.


 Here is what the saddle looks like after being fixed. Plus I put new stirrups on it. Yes they are fully adjustable. So if Anita has a "Child" type rider, she will be able to adjust the stirrups to the length of the riders legs.

Here is the new stirrups. Yes those are covers on them. I used english stirrups from Rio Rondo. 


The 3 photo's here are of the new breast collar. From previous posts, you can see WHY she needed a new one. 


Here is the new bridle. It is fully adjustable on both sides so Anita can put it on other models that are not so "Bridle friendly". I know these 2 photo's are not the greatest, but at least I am showing the work I did. LOL 


 Let's go down memory lane here................What the costume looked like when I received it.......................
 
And here it is completely finished and waiting to be shown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment