Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another "Eye Twitch" costume in progress

Good morning!! Well the 4th of July was well for us and we were able to get out of town. Very relaxing. Anyway. I am currently working on another "Eye Twitch" costume. Yea, I know, I know. I am so killing my eye site. Hey can't help it, I love doing those tiny costumes. I only have 2 photo's of it, but will have more as I continue to work on it.


 As you can see, I do have a lot of it done. Still have to attach the girth which the owner can use sticky wax to make it stay put. Have to add tassels to the drapes. If your wondering if there will be any gold tassels.....................NOPE!!! I don't really like to work with gold thread cause it don't like to cooperate with me. I have learned that lesson quite well. Yes this costume will be for sale upon completion. Don't worry, I will post photo's of it when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment