Sunday, August 4, 2013

More coin/chain work............My eyes!!!

Good Sunday morning!!! Yup back to work I went. Been working on Scarlette Wilde's "Purple Haze". Finally got the nose chain done. Actually the halter is pretty much done. Just have to add the tassels and do the lead and it will be done. Here is are a few photo's of the nose chain. 



I thoroughly am enjoying doing this set. On the breast collar, there will be 39 tassels. Here is a picture of the first stages of it.

Now your probably wondering about the white threads right? Well I use those threads to determine where each tassel/tassel set goes. The reason the middle of the breast collar is blank is cause I am adding a triple tassel charm. Plus I will be adding some Amethyst colored Swaroski Elements. As you can see there will be 16 sets of tassels on each side of the breast collar. Hopefully I will be able to mail this and Rainbow Delight to Scarlette this week.

Well until laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment