Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hello my friends :D

Well after a wonderful week in Red River New Mexico, I am back to work on presentation sets (and a few costumes). I started this presentation set before we left for our well deserved vacation. I haven't "named" it yet, but it is another one of my "Secret" sets. I will be showing it at Model Horse Expo if I can get myself a decent colored Arabian. LOL

As you can see, here is the breast collar in the making. Each tassel has a coin to it. The breast collar will have "Scarlett Red" Swarovski elements on it. The center piece will....................well haven't decided on that part yet. LOL

Here is the halter. As you can see, I do have coins on the nose chain and the brow band has a single star and element on it. The brow band is going to have tiny tassels hanging down from it. Work hard enough for me to actually use a magnifying glass.
Yes there will be elements across it as well. I am thinking about adding another chain to the nose, but that is still "up in the air" for now.
Plus I just noticed that I left the date stamp on the picture. I forgot to take it off. 

Well time to get back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment