Thursday, August 8, 2013

Update on "Purple Haze"

Good Thursday morning everyone. For the past few days, I have been working on the presentation sets. Mostly getting Scarlett's set done. But I have hit a road block. I just realized that I don't have any Swarvoski Elements. I need to make an order out and get them here ASAP!!! I feel bad cause I was going to mail that set and the rainbow out tomorrow :(

Anyway, Here are some photo's of the progress. 

As you can see I am working on the center piece of the breast collar here. Sorry that it looks upside down. My camera for some reason made me think it was right side up.......Crazy camera.
Here is the breast collar with all the tassels attached and locked down. I did leave off the center piece for this photo.


And here is the breast collar and almost all it's glory. Yes the center piece is attached here. 

What is really funny is this isn't the only Purple set I will be doing. The next one though is a different dye lot of thread, plus there won't be any white at the bottom. It will be light lavender. Plus this set in the photo's has silver hardware where as the other one will have Gold. 

Now time to get past this roadblock LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment