Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Facebook is getting really bad

As you all know I am on Facebook and guess what? I am in jail again. Yes AGAIN! Why? Cause I said "Damn that monkey needs to be in it's cage". Some fucking snowflake flagged it as hate speech. don't worry, I am fighting it this time. The last time, I let it go, but not this time. I am so damn sick and tire of people reporting innocent comments as hate speech, racist and shit like that. Those people need to grow the fuck up. This isn't grade school where you can run and tell the teacher that someone hurt your feelings. GROW THE FUCK UP!!

I guess your momma was your best friend instead of a mother. Hell parents today are so pussy whooped and afraid of the damn system that they let their brats be disrespectful brats. And that is all that they are, Spoiled privileged brats.

Oh btw, you can find me on MeWe if you are

No comments:

Post a Comment