Thursday, September 5, 2019

WOW......

I can't believe it has been a year since I wrote anything. Well here is a long update..............

First off, NO, I didn't go to Breyerfest this year. Reason is cause we bought a house. We had to use the money I had saved up for part of the down payment. 
Then in February, the storage unit that all my belongings were stored at burned down. So I lost EVERYTHING there. 

Fast forward 2 months, I get involved in a wreck. Thankfully it was all in my favor. I got a new car out of this and money to catch up on our mortgage on. Then, I get a letter from a lawyer telling me that since we had a mortgage account with Ditech, We maybe getting money out of them. 
Yea, I will believe that when I see it. 

Plus I am finally seeing who my "Friends" are on FB. About 4 months ago, a certain person put up a "Go Fund Me" to get money for food and what not, She got over $1500.00 in donations. I put one up for a mere $500.00 and not one person has donated. Yea, I am about to say screw it and just delete every damn thing on FB and call it fucking quits. 

I am getting tired of all the two faced back stabbing shit. Makes me sick. 

Better go for now

No comments:

Post a Comment