Thursday, July 2, 2015

Trouble isn't all that happened

Well, NAN 2015 came and gone and I wasn't able to view it live via Ustream. Why? No internet or phone. Daniel only getting 2 weeks of 25 hours each put us in a hole and I had to let my net get shut off and my phones deactivated. 

I had 5 models showing at NAN this year and none of them even made it to the top 10. In fact, only 2 of them got any points. I guess when a judge see's my name they are like "Oh so this is her horse. Lets just make sure it DON'T place". Yea, I am somewhat upset, but I knew that my models had some stiff competition to compete with. Congrats to all those who did get ribbons and better placings. I just wonder how many horses didn't make the cut? Oh well. 

On to other things. I may not be doing anymore Arabian costumes. Why? cause Daniel and I had this big ole fight and he accused me of being a (his words) "Filthy, stinking, hoarding bitch". We had some serious words flung around and when I went to take a walk, he threw all my tack making supplies and models into storage. Changed the lock and now wont give me the key. I told him that I had orders to get done, but he said that it was just tough shit. 

Daniel loves to listen to his family when it comes to my hobby. They keep telling him that NO woman over 25 collect toy horses. He told them that yes they do. But they don't listen, so instead they try to brain wash him. Now he wants me to completely forget about collecting. Asshole.

Well, better go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment