Saturday, July 11, 2015

NAN.............come and gone

Well, as the title says, NAN has come and gone. No my horses didn't place at all. I pretty much knew they wouldn't. Oh well. At least they had a chance to experience a large show. The person who proxied them for me got a few top 10's. Congrats to her for that. I was looking the results over and once again, I noticed that a few showers(who remain nameless) had more top tens and champions with lots of models. I guess it is these showers who go to several shows a year with the same horse. Or the judges just think that their models are totally worth the high placings. Oh well. No there won't be a "Next time" for my horses. In fact, any cards I get from now on will be discarded. No I won't destroy them, I will just put them in an envelop and put them away BLANK. I am now going for points NOT nan qualification. 

I know some of you who read this will object, but if you have been burned as many times as I have, you would see it my way. Yes I have a hand full of models that get first and second placings, but that is it. The rest are like............."Oh it is her horses.............place it under 4th place cause she is to stupid when to stop showing"

Yes that is how I feel at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment