Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kinda of a rant

First off, just to let ya know, I love to play the Sims3 game. Well, recently I found some mods that I thought were pretty cool. Well, these mods allow same sex interaction. I don't mind, but obviously some people found it offensive. I took 2 pictures of my lesbian sims and posted them in a album. Yes I edited the genitalia with black marks. Oh that wasn't good enough. Both photo's were reported. So I just deleted the album. I won't be posting the photo's here to show what I did. 

About 9 people sent me a PM expressing the distaste that I produced, but yet when I went to their pages, there were posts ALL over the place promoting same sex relationships. Double edge sword they are playing. Geesh, it is just a freaking game that thousands of people play. Some people are just way to sensitive to see that. Oh well, to keep the peace, I deleted the album. And won't be uploading anymore photo's from my game. That includes any houses I build. 

No comments:

Post a Comment