Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New models with performance photos

Good evening. Well I finally got around to getting some photo's of our new models. Plus I finally got my TWH named and pedigreed. I had fun finding his parents. Since he is a blue roan, His sire is one as well. Oh well, here are the new photos
 
 Pictured above is Winter Blues R Gone, 2015 DAH in a luscious dappled buckskin. Rider is by Anne Field. Yes I know the reins look un-crossed, but they are crossed
 Here is TH Dexter, Stone Perf horse by PDX Studios to a wild splash overo Paint. Rider by Anne Field.
 Here is the same horse performing the lope.
 Here we have our newest gaited boy. I purchased him from Nikki Byler. His name is: Dancin' Blue Moon
There is one problem with this photo though. Look closely at the bit on the off side. The headstall for this tack set is just a bit to small for him. So now I have to either make a bridle to fit, or have another tack maker make me one. Yes he is entered in his first photo show. It is a month long judging/voting show. I will be uploading his photo's to other online shows later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment