Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hinton Inn.........what a joke

Good morning everyone,
Today I am going to give a review that will kill all reviews. Daniel and I are currently staying at the Hinton Inn, in Hinton Oklahoma. The hotel is nice and the beds are comfy, but that is where the good points stop. 

Here is where it gets bad: 

First off, NO ONE told us that with extended stays, you CAN NOT have any pets(as we all know I have 3 dogs). 4 nights is the max limit for staying with pets. Plus, if you have a dog or cat that sheds like crazy, be sure to have a lint brush or some sort of lint/fur removal device. Cause the maids are fur haters. The one who cleaned our room claims that there is dog fur EVERYWHERE. Uhmmmm No there isn't. The bitch just wants to bitch and grip cause she is a dog hater. 
The manager tried to tell me that also our GSD was a threat to other guests. No she isn't. She hasn't made any attempt to bite or attack anyone. In fact, I keep her on a close leash. She has growled at one person, but no way in hell did she attempt to attack. I had her pinned to where she couldn't move. 

Oh don't get to excited over the channel selection. It is the basic channels that Direct TV has to offer. Which is NOT very enticing to watch unless you plan on watching the NFL, golf and all sports channels.

There were a few times I had thought about letting my 13 y/o pom do an accident, but decided against it. Which is a good thing. 

The noise from the interstate is not bad IF you stay on the east side of the hotel. Parking is abundant and there is a Sonic within walking distance. 

Besides the manager and the maids being total bitches our stay here was quite nice. 

As I write this, this is our last day here. I am hoping to find another place to stay until we either get our trailer moved here or ECU goes through and approves our request for a loan for another 5th wheel. 

Here are some photos of the carpet in the room


As you can see, there is NO dog fur. I know one thing, the pipes were dusty. LOL Yea, I checked. 
The photo above is yes the sink in the bathroom. Those burn marks were there when we got here, but yet, we are being accused of it. We went outside and braved the freaking cold air for a smoke. 

So, there ya have it. As for a star rating? 3 stars for the room being nice, but 1 star for the management and maids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment