Monday, October 12, 2015

R.I.P. Jim West

My heart cries as I learned the passing of one of the greatest persons I knew. Jim West passed away this morning of a massive heart attack. I didn't even know he had heart problems, that is if he had them. 

I met Jim last year at High Country Live in Calhan, Co. His joy and enthusiasm was contagious and he was that ray of light in any room. I had seen Jim on video for 2 years via NAN. When I first heard the term "Kilt Man" I almost spit my soda out. I was like who?what?where? Well it turned out to be Jim. He made all those watching laugh. Jim had a kind heart and I seriously doubt he would ever harm a person. He was a "People" person. I thoroughly enjoyed his company at the live show. He even helped me put some of my models on tables that they(the models) needed to be on. I didn't ask him to help, he just did it. Am I happy he did? Hell yes. 

Jim will be missed in the hobby and will NOT be forgotten
  Here is the picture of Jim that I feel honored to have taken. His daughter Hannah is just as sweet as Jim was. R.I.P Jim, may your legacy live on within the hobby and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment