Sunday, February 22, 2015

Another LB costume done!!

Yup you read right, I did another LB costume. This time though I held a contest. People were to guess the size of it and I would take 40% off the $90.00 asking price. Well, with just 2 entries. Only one got it right on. And that was Kollean. Here is the pictures of her new costumes
 Here you see the costume, all finished and on the model. I will be taking better photos soon
 As you can see, I decided to put 3 tiny tassels on the head drape. I personally like the way it turned out.
 I sure do wish I had my soldering iron. Then I could make the bit more stable instead of using glue.
 OOO Lookie!! tassels



 This brow band is my first(but NOT last). Now that I look at it more closely, I see the right side of it is just a bit bigger than the left side. OOPS LOL

Anyway, I will be holding another "Guess The Size" contest in a few months. But first I have few presentation sets to make. Back orders that belong to Kollean. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment