Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another eye twitch costume............For a customer.

Good afternoon. Well I am back to the eye twitch work. This time though it is for a friend. She ordered a SM sized costume. If you think I don't enjoy the work, I do enjoy it. It is just my feet that hate it. LOL
Anyway, here are the beginning photo's. I am just waiting for what color she wants the hardware(bits,stirrups, etc). 




Here is the coloration of the costume. IF it looks like it is off on the color, the color is purple and pink. I done have the approval for this material. She liked it.



Here is the butt drape and side drapes waiting to be garnished with either gold or silver(still waiting)



Here are the colors for the tassels. Yes it will be 2 tier tasseled. Believe me, doing tiny, tiny tassels is no walk in the park. The purple is also the base color for the bridle and breast collar.



Here is the saddle drying. I use card stock for all my saddles. I have yet to see a saddle cast in resin in SM size that suits my style. 



Here is the saddle after it has dried and I have covered it with material. It will be decorated as well.



Here are 2 braided parts for the bridle. They too are waiting for hardware color selection.



Here is the breast collar. Thankfully I will be able to work on it, but won't be able to attach the tassels..............again, hardware color reflects on the beading too. 
Hopefully I will be able to update my web site for my models and publish one for my tack.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment