Saturday, December 3, 2011

More presentation sets

Ok, Sorry I haven't been up to date on posting my Arab Presentation sets. Yes I got MANY more done. Sold several too. 1 went to Canada and 4 sets went to the UK. Well without further ado.........

This set I did in secret to all my friends on FB. LOL they didn't know I was even working on it. I am so evil. LOL it made a big hit thou and 3 of my friends have already wanted to trade for it. I think that IF I do sell it or trade, it is going to have to be a model off my "Holy Grail" list and I have LOTS of them. Some which is nearly impossible to get.

This set is now owned by Sharon Pedan. I did something I don't normally do........I went ahead and got meself an evil bay account. I even reduced the price. Congrats Sharon :)

I call this set "Autumn Harvest". Yes it is for sale: $50.00ppd. Fits just about any mold like the "Sham" and S Justadream(pictured below)

See? It actually looks great on both models. :D

Well until next time. I will have like 4 more sets to post including a Stablemate sized set :D

No comments:

Post a Comment