Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New for 2009!!



Well besides working on my Arab presentation sets that I am doing for a friend. I have been customizing a few models for the live show in May.

I don't have any "Right Now" pictures of the models that I am working on, but I do have some that show the first stages.

As you can tell from the picture above, I am working on a cantering welsh pony. She was going to be a black/white tobiano Paint pony, but due to a fall from my desk and the paint scratching. I am going to strip her and redo the paint.







Photobucket

As you can see with this picture. I am working on a resin that I got for $100. It did have a broken leg, but that was easy to fix. It is amazing what super glue, wire and epoxy can do. He is currently being painted a dark dark bay tobiano Flat shod TWH stallion.
It did take a while to get his hooves fixed. I love this guy thou. Thomas Bainbridge did a wonderful job on him.



Photobucket


This handsome guy is "CC Shades of Grey".
I finished him back in June of 08. Just in time to take him to a live show. Got 3rd in a class of 20 or so. I did him in Pastels. He was my 2nd attempt to working with Pastels. And I do have to say he turned out quite nice.

Well until laters

No comments:

Post a Comment